The Simmerman Family (through Laura's eyes)

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Laura's 14th Birthday!!

Friday the 20th was my Birthday, and I thought that it was only going to be my family, but I was wrong. My mom surprised me! She had arranged for the Hailstones, and the Barbens to come. I had no idea that they were coming till Dad said that there was a big white van coming up our drive way. I couldn't believe it!!! Mom and the rest of the family had said nothing about some freinds coming. I was so, So, SO HAPPY that they had come!!!! For my Birthday cake I had asked for a Chocolote and strawberry ice cream cake! And it was the best cake that mom had ever made!!!

I was so happy to have friends over!!!


Maddie gave me a, keep sake bock that I could decorate!



These are my friends: Kaycia Barben (in the pink), Jane Hailstone (in the blue), and Mary Hailstone (on my left). We are the best of friends!!!! We had a sleep over at the cabins, and we stayed up till 3:30am, and then we went sleding all the next morning! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! But we were exhausted when we were done!




1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie Doughty said...

i wish i could have gone.. it looked like you had alot of fun!

April 9, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home